First week of SummerInside Scoop
This week at the farm we have gotten mostly cloudy weather which the fresh lettuce and leafy greens have reveled in but our cucumbers and squashes have been slow to take off.
Brian saw a Scarlet Tanager perched near the studio the other day. This brightly colored bird is supposedly rarely seen because it usually sings its songs high up in the tree canopy.
- 3 varieties of Kale
- 5 varieties of Lettuce
- Spinach, Mustard Greens, Beet Greens
- Swiss Chard
- Snap Peas
- Black Currants, Goumi Berries
- Red and Golden Raspberries
- Garlic Scapes and fresh Garlic
- Herbs: Parsley, Rosemary, Cilantro, Chives, Thyme and Sage
- Fresh Basil
If you want something that isn’t listed, just ask, we may have it, or it may be on its way!Join the Fresh Inspiration club and you will be the first to be alerted to our in season beyond organic biodynamically grown roots, fruits, leaves & flowers.
- Pre-pay $100 and get an extra $10 of produce
- Newsletters will be sent out every tuesday for weekend orders/pickups
- Let us know ahead of time for a quick tour with a $50 order